The International Bioprocessing Association Subject Conference (IBASC-2021) on Sustainable technologies for bioresource utilization: Bio-based products, bioenergy, and environmental protection, is being organized jointly by the Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) and International Bioprocessing Association (IBA). The conference will be held virtually on August 3-5, 2021 in conjunction with the Workshop on High Impact Publication by the Editor in Chief of Bioresource Technology (Elsevier), Mini Class : Anaerobic Digestion Research, and Indonesian Society for Smart Biomaterial and Tissue Engineering Meeting.
The IBASC-2021 will bring together speakers and experts in various branches of bioprocess engineering from international/national universities, industries, research institutions, and also students. The conference will be a precious stage for participants to share the knowledge, experience, and the state of the art in the research and technology for bioprocessing applications. Furthermore, the Forum could provide opportunities to enlarge collaboration among the participants.
In conjunction with IBASC-2021, the Indonesian Society for Smart Biomaterial and Tissue Engineering Meeting will provide a platform for researchers from various multi-disciplines such as engineering, material science, biology and medicine as well as all stakeholders, including industrial scientists, clinicians, and regulatory professionals to share and to discuss the cutting edge of biomaterials innovation for promoting human health.
August 3, 2021 Mini Class : Anaerobic Digestion Research
August 4-5, 2021 Conference
August 5, 2021 Indonesian Society for Smart Biomaterial and Tissue Engineering Meeting
- Dr. Ir. Ricky Hikmawan Wargakusumah (Chairman of BKKPII, Badan Kejuruan Kimia Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia, Indonesia)
- Prof. Zurina Zainal Abidin (Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Prof. Masaru Tanaka (Kyushu University, Japan)
- Prof. Meng-Jiy Wang (National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan)
- Prof. Mitsuhiro Ebara (National Institute for Materials Science, Japan))
- Dr.-Ing Natalia Beshchasna (Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems (IKTS), Germany)
- Dr. Moh. Razif Harun (Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Dr. Bilal Haider (University of the Punjab, Pakistan)
- Prof. Satoshi Nakai (Hiroshima University, Japan)
The scope of the conference will be:
- Biomaterial engineering
- Environmental biotechnology
- Industrial biotechnology
- Upstream/downstream bioprocess engineering
- Food technology/engineering
- Waste (water) to Resources
Selected papers will be published in:
- Special Issue of Bioresource Technology (Elsevier, Q1)
- ASEAN Journal of Chemical Engineering (Q4)
- Jurnal Rekayasa Proses (SINTA 2)
- IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Indexed by Scopus)
|May 15, 2021|
|May 10, 2021|
|May 25, 2021|
|June 14, 2021|
|June 14, 2021|
|July 26, 2021|
|July 30, 2021|
|Aug 4-5, 2021||Conference|
IBASC 2021 Tentative Schedule_Updated 28 July 2021 (7 p.m.)
1. Registration fee for Conference
|Early Bird Fee||Regular Fee|
|Presenter||Student||600,000 IDR||750,000 IDR|
|Academician||750,000 IDR||900,000 IDR|
|Industrial Practioner||1,000,000 IDR||1,250,000 IDR|
|Non-presenter||500,000 IDR||650,000 IDR|
|Early Bird Fee||Regular Fee|
|Presenter||IBA member||60 USD||70 USD|
|Non-IBA member - Student||55 USD||65 USD|
|Non-IBA member - Non-Student||85 USD||95 USD|
|Non-presenter||50 USD||60 USD|
Registration of Non-presenter click here
The registration fee is inclusive of:
- Attendance to all sessions
- E-Certificate of Presentation / Participation
2. Registration fee for Workshop
- Local : FREE
- International : FREE
3. Registration fee for Indonesian Society For Smart Biomaterial & Tissue Engineering Meeting
The webinar and discussion will be presented in Bahasa Indonesia
FREE Registration on http://ugm.id/SpecialEventIBASC2021
- Please submit your abstract using EDAS
- The abstracts must be submitted in doc format using the abstract template.
- You will need to register with EDAS (if you have not already done so) prior to uploading the paper. Please see EDAS instructions for authors for addition information.
After abstract acceptance, authors require to submit full paper for review via EDAS.
- Use this full-paper template
- The minimum page for full paper is four (4) pages.
- Please note that the author must not alter or change line spacing and margin and also do not add header and footer in the template. Any change would affect a rejection by EDAS submission system.
- The committee run plagiarism checker; unoriginal paper will be rejected.
After submitting fullpaper, authors require to submit video presentation via EDAS.
- The duration of the video must not exceed 10 minutes.
- The video should be saved as MP4 video, Windows Media Video (WMV and ASF), QuickTime movie, Matroska container format movies.
- Please see Rule and Step by Step Pre-recorded Video Presentation IBASC Submission using EDAS.
Payment via Bank TransferAccount Number : 9888817234180347
Account Name : UGM TK JTKM SPONSORSHIP INSTITUSI
Bank : BANK NEGARA INDONESIA
Swift code : BNINIDJAXXX
Bank Address : Jl. Persatuan No. 1, Sleman, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Payment notices: PaperCode, e.g. #12345678
Please send payment confirmation to email@example.com with the following notices:
- subject: Payment receipt_paper code_full name of person who will be presenter (e.g. payment receipt_12345678_Danang Tri Hartanto)
OR full name_non presenter for non presenter (e.g. Danang Tri Hartanto_non presenter)
- attachment: payment receipt with format: papercode_full name of person who will be presenter
(e.g. 12345678_Danang Tri Hartanto)
- attachment: student proof/student card if register as student
Payment via EDAS (International Participant)Please see step by step instruction of payment process using EDAS.
- Prof. Ashok Pandey
(CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, India)
- Prof. Samir Kumar Khanal
(University of Hawaii-Manoa, USA)
- Prof. Meng-Jiy Wang
(National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan)
- Prof. Masaru Tanaka
(Kyushu University, Japan)
- Ir. Ricky Hikmawan Wargakusumah
(Chairman of BKKPII, Badan Kejuruan Kimia Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia)
- Prof. Udin Hasanudin
(Asosiasi Biogas Indonesia)
- Dr. Dai-Viet N. Vo
(Nguyen Tat Thanh University, Vietnam)
- Dr. Cheng Chin Kui
(Khalifa University of Science and Technology, Abu Dhabi)
- Dr. Worajit Setthapun
(Chiang Mai Rajabhat University, Thailand)
- Prof. Christian Larroche
(University Auvergne Clermont, Clermont Ferrand, France)
- Prof. Mark Wilkins
(University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Nebraska, USA)
- Dr. Thallada Bhaskar
(CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, India)
- Prof. Mohammad Taherzadeh
(University of Boras, Boras, Sweden)
- Dr. Daniel Tsang
(The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong)
- Prof. Hui Lu
(Sun Yat‐Sen University, China)
- Executive Advisory Chair: Muslikhin Hidayat, ST., MT., Ph.D.
- Chairperson: Yuni Kusumastuti, ST., M.Eng., D.Eng
- General Secretary: Lisendra Marbelia, ST., M.Sc., Ph.D
- Scientific Divisions:
- Prof. Masaru Tanaka
- Dr-Ing. Teguh Ariyanto, ST., M.Eng
- Danang Tri Hartanto, ST., M.Eng
- Febrian Tri Adhi Wibowo, ST.
- Event Management:
- Rifki W. Kurnianto, ST., M.Eng
- Laras Prasakti, ST., M.Eng.
- Mukmin Sapto Pamungkas, ST., M.Eng.
- Daniel Tanto
- Ari Pramudyantoro
- Wiratni, ST., MT., Ph.D
- Ahmad Taufiqurrahman, ST., MT., D.Eng
- Rochim B Cahyono, ST., M.Sc., Ph.D
- Finance Coordinator : Wulaningrum and Renny Puspita Sari