After completing the course, all participants are expected to:
- analyze the general picture of water-food-energy problems and possible solutions in the 21st century.
- explain the appropriate selection of physical, chemical, and bioprocess technology for sustainable bioresource utilization.
- evaluate the importance of community engagement for the application of selected technologies to achieve SDGs in the water-food-energy sector.
- formulate challenges in their respective countries related to the implementation of appropriate technologies as well as to identify steps to solve the problems at hand.
- interact and work with colleagues across disciplines and across cultures